Our beautiful Belle Epoque Tote is hand crafted for you from antique French linen in an age faded shade of teal green with deep rose, gold and red floral spray. A double stitched handle and neutral linen blend lining adds to the classic styling. Because our Belle Epoque Totes are all made from antique and vintage textiles they are limited in quantity and only available until sold.
• Hand Crafted from Antique French linen teal with deep rose and gold floral spray
• Fully lined in neutral linen blend fabric
• 18″ Wide x 14″ High with 2″ bottom gusset
• Machine Washable on gentle cycle
• Lay flat to dry and fluff when damp
• Casual style does not require ironing
• Exclusively Made at Le Nouveaurose Studio – USA
Machine wash on gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. Press with steam if desired, but not necessary.
Barkcloth is a highly collectible soft, thick, and slightly textured fabric that has a rough surface like that of tree bark. It has been used in home furnishings, drapery, upholstery, and slipcovers since the 1930's.
Chintz was originally a glazed textile imported from India. Classic screen printed patterns were often florals and foliage in colors against light backgrounds. Since the 19th century the term has also been used for the style of floral decoration, such as Chintz Ware.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.