This incredible 1800’s French Mother of Pearl inlay chair has been meticulously restyled and recrafted with elegant ivory antique hand embroidered silk crepe upholstery from our curated collection of fine antique textiles. Often over the years, beautiful antique upholstered furniture has had delicate old tapestries and silks removed, as pieces were made more useable and to fit modern decor. We love old because we cherish the textiles and hand work of centuries past – so it is our mission to restore wonderful pieces to their original beauty. Jill’s passion for old Mother of Pearl led her to this glorious find with original old matte lacquer finish and aged patina. The ornate rushed linen trim is made by hand – exclusively in our studio.
Notice the hand painted gold gilded detail throughout this treasure of a chair! This is a statement piece that would add timeless romance and elegance to any corner of your home. Be prepared to fall in love..
We have just one of these beautiful chairs available until sold.
• One of a kind antique French Mother of Pearl inlay arm chair
• Antique hand embroidered silk crepe panel in soft ivory
• Hand made ruched linen trim
• Original antique finish and patina
• Measurements – 20 1/2” wide x 24 1/2” deep seat
• Overall height to top of back 34″ and 15″ to seat top from floor
• On original functioning castors
• Exclusively designed and crafted at Le Nouveaurose Studio – USA
This antique French Mother of Pearl chair has been beautifully redesigned and recrafted using our meticulous couture sewing techniques. We have used a wonderful Antique chair dating to the turn of the 19 th. century, and restyled the upholstery, leaving all of the wonderful inlay and finish original.
Imperfections due to age are a natural characteristic we believe lends to the inherent beauty of our heirloom creations.
Upholstery - Carefully Dry Clean Only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.