• One of a kind
• Bias Cut A-Line Dress
• Crafted from Antique Venetian Needle Lace
• Bateau neckline with elongated bell sleeve
• Natural deep V front and back hemline
• Fits Size 0 to 6 Small – and 8 – 10 Medium
• Handcrafted at Le Nouveaurose Studio – USA
* The wide curved leather waist belt with brass cinch buckle featured with this dress is custom made for us exclusively by Samuel Brave Manufacturing Co. These are available in our Accessories section and by special order in any waist size. All of our antique ivories are perfect for Special Occasion, stage and Red Carpet. We offer custom services. Let us know how we can assist you with this dress or any other piece!
As our signature design our Amelie Dress is beautifully hand assembled using meticulous Couture sewing techniques. We use the finest Antique and vintage textiles throughout our Couture Collection of clothing and accessories making every item exclusive and one of a kind. Imperfections due to age are a natural characteristic we believe lends to the inherent beauty of our heirloom creations.
We designed our Amelie dress to highlight the beauty of fine hand made lace. Though lace is often used in fashion today, most lace ready to wear brands are using is machine made with synthetic fibers. None of these compare to the elegant beauty and workmanship of the antique Venetian needle lace we have used on this dress. Textural in nature and hand made with fine cotton threads, layers of organic forms are used highlighting intricacy and workmanship. This exquisite dress is soft and supple, and feels quite incredible against the skin.
Our pattern is cut on the bias to enhance the feminine form, with an elongated V hemline to produce height and a sense of lengthening through the torso. Angelic slim sleeves end at the wrist with a bell shape to draw attention to delicate hands and jewelry. The bias cut of the lace also makes the sizing of this dress broader. Our cut size small can fit a slim medium or tall. We added an incredible wide curved leather waist belt, custom made in our design exclusively for us by Samuel Brave Manufacturing Co. These are available in Accessories and by special order in any waist size.
|Special Orders Available|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
* VENETIAN LACE : Venice Italy was the center of fashion in Europe during the Middle ages. It supplied beautiful silks, satins and laces as well as many other luxury articles during that time. Though beautiful laces were made in other places around the world, Venice introduced the invention of needle laces into Europe.