This exquisite antique embroidered silk “Crescent Moon” shaped shade has been meticulously crafted in varying shades of creme and ivory. It is utterly romantic in every way. Lined in very pale rose bud pink which causes the shade to luminous a subtle pink cast when lit creating even more dimension. The shade frame was custom made for us in Los Angeles, and we have added the more precise details including several layers of antique silk crying, including fringes with tassels combined with 6″ fine Czech glass beading. The silk crepe de chine has come from a 1900’s Canton Shawl and is completely hand embroidered in a classic Chinoiserie pattern of peonies.
The gilded metal floor lamp with figural base dates to the Art Nouveau period, or turn of the century.
•Custom created silk Crescent Moon lamp shade with floor lamp
• Antique silk panels throughout shade in creme hand
• Elaborately layered antique silk fringes with 6″ Czech glass beading
• Custom hand tinted vintage Passementerie braid trim
• Antique gold gilded finish re-wired Art Nouveau floor lamp
• Shade frame measurements: 17 wide, 13 high, 5 1/2″ deep
• 9″ Layered antique silk fringe
• Overall height lamp with shade : 61″ plus 2 1/2″ figural finial
• Exclusively designed and handcrafted at Le Nouveaurose Studio – USA
We have just one of these incredible lamps with the Crescent Moon shade available until sold.
Imperfections due to age are a natural characteristic we believe lends to the inherent beauty of our heirloom creations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tags: antique, antique canton shawl, antique lamp, Antique Textile, art nouveau lamp, bohemian lampshade, boudoir lamp, boudoir queen, Chinoiserie, couture, custom lampshade, custon lamp, embroidered lampshade, lenouveaurose, luxury lamp shade, made in USA, Nightshades, one of a kind, Romantic Homes, romantic lamp, romantic shade, silk lamp shade.