Our leather Prairie Bag is hand crafted in Michigan from supple cowhide in a wonderful expresso brown shade. An incredible one of a kind bag with a generous reinforced 11″ leather gusset. The beautifully engineered side panels and hand crafted from antique Chinoiserie embroidered silk in shades of soft peach combined with black and features heron birds. All of our exotic silks are reclaimed from treasured Circa 1920 Canton Shawls. We use a linen blend lining in natural and designed a roomy leather pocket inside for your cell phone, identification or cosmetics.
• One of a kind
• Soft cowhide leather in expresso brown
• Leather interior pocket
• Engineered embroidered Canton Shawl panels with silk fringe
• Solid brass hardware
• Natural linen blend lining
• 16″ x 21″ Overall measurements with 11″ Gusset
• 24″ double handled leather straps
• Exclusively hand made in Michigan for Jill Garber Couture
Our signature design Prairie Bag is crafted by hand from supple cowhide. The elaborate Chinoiserie embroidered silk crepe panels with exquisite silk fringes are reclaimed from a lovely Antique Circa 1920 Canton Shawl*. Imperfections in our antique textiles due to age are a natural characteristic we believe lends to the inherent beauty of our heirloom creations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.